One of the World’s Leading Aluminium Casting Foundry
As the one of the largest aluminium sand casting foundries in the UK, with satisfied clients all over the world, Harrison Castings Ltd has built a strong reputation in the casting industry. We work with numerous well-known Tier 1’s & OEM’s manufacturers supplying raw and fully machined aluminium castings for many applications.
From our large modern manufacturing facilities located in Leicester in the UK, our engineers are dedicated to delivering projects from conception with a commitment to quality.
At our Aluminium foundry we have the capabilities to produce quality castings for customers in a diverse range of industries including:
- High Horsepower Diesel Engines
- Gas Turbines
- Machine Tools
- Medical Equipment
- Light Construction Equipment
- Articulated Trucks
- Photo Imaging and Printing
Harrison Castings is one of the strongest aluminium foundries in the market due to a number of key business strengths:
- We have over 100 years of experience in the manufacture of high quality aluminium castings up to 350kg in weight.
- Continued investment is the core principle behind our development with constant upgrading of in-house capabilities, new technology and people skills.
- Our foundry caters to the requirements of many industries, including High Horsepower Engines, Medical, Construction Equipment, Off Highway, Energy, Defence, and General Engineering.
- We benefit from extensive processes and technical capabilities, including 4 production cells, efficient finishing facilities, shot blast, heat treatment, fully equipped laboratory and extensive metal control including rotary degassing.
- Complete project support with comprehensive development, tool making and prototyping facilities are also available to all customers.
- Our business prides itself in its experienced, technically capable and customer focused team.
Working to strict international standards, and fully accredited to BS ISO 9001:2008, we pride ourselves on being one of the world’s leading sand casting companies.
Overview of Harrison Castings Foundry – Short Film