Our Quality Policy
- Ensure that castings conform to customers specific requirements and perceived requirements. Despatched castings are produced as efficiently and economically as possible within the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements of the industry.
- Implement continual improvement initiatives and make best use of its management resources.
- Communicate quality objectives, and its performance in achieving these objectives, across the company.
- Work closely with customers and suppliers in seeking to establish high quality standards.
- Constantly strive to meet and, where possible, exceed our customers expectations.
- Adopt a forward looking view on future business decisions which may have an impact on quality.
- Communicate that quality is everyone’s responsibility.
We ensure that all of our staff are aware that upholding the terms of our quality policy is truly a company-wide initiative. We expect nothing but the best from our staff, so you can expect nothing but the best from Harrison Castings Ltd.